Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daddy's Trip

Hi Catherine! Here's the pictures I promised for you to show you what I'm doing.

Here's the view from my seat in the school. You can see my teacher, Jim, teaching us stuff ... probably something awesome about recoverying from datafile block corruption!



I'll try to get a picture of the outside of the school building. It's a tall building called the Zurich Towers in Schaumburg, Illinois.

Here's the view from the hotel room where I sleep at night. No, I don't sleep at the school!


Here's the pretty fountain in the lobby:


Those are the pictures I have so far. The rest were too blurry. I'll try to take some nicer ones tomorrow. It's not a very exciting place and I miss you lots. See you on Friday!

UPDATE (21-Mar-08):

Here's a picture of the school building, although the school is only on the 16th floor.


Here's a picture of the car when I walked out of the hotel this morning. It is snowing a lot down here now.


See you tonight! xoxo Daddy.

No comments: