Friday, June 13, 2008

Goodbye Mr. Chips? We wish


It would seem that the boy named Liam likes his chips. Can't get enough of them in fact. Each day we are bombarded with a new chip mess of some kind. Why don't we hide the chips you might ask. But where would the fun in that be? And what humorous anecdotes could we write if we didn't have these chip shenanigans? This photo happens to show Liam just after a particularly satisfactory chip caper in which he got a bag of chips, dumped them on the floor, and proceeded to roll in them, crushing them into tiny pieces. Then he watched his movie and ate the chips lying around him. All in a good days work for Mr. Chips. (certain family members find these little stories entertaining so I will try to chronicle Liam's adventures - the problem is that I am usually so frustrated and angry I clean up the mess first and then think to capture it on digital "film" later) Believe me when I say that these events are not small in number and I am sure that if you tune in there will be many more...

No comments: