Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dance Recital

Catherine finally had her dance recital after many months of practice and preparation. She was in two different numbers and did beautifully in both. She was one of the few that were on the beat so we were proud.

Ballet costume

027

The recital was attended by her godparents - Jen and James, and Hummy and Papa. I think all were impressed and entertained with her skills.

She was however relieved to be done for the summer. "Mom, do I still have to go to dance class?" "No, dance is over" "Thank goodness".

2 comments:

Jay and Brooke said...

Aunt Brookie also made a clutch appearance and thoroughly enjoyed the show!

Jane said...

Brookie! I am so sorry. I was thinking of who was sitting in the balcony with me. For all those reading, I would like to amend that Brooke was lucky enough to get a seat on the floor of the theater and was the closest for viewing. Thanks for coming Aunt Brooke!